Premed 101 Forums

I just wanted to say congratulations to everyone that was accepted to Western yesterday.  If you would like any advice or information with respect to professional lines of credit please feel free to contact me.  I have been working with Medical students at Western for almost 10 years.  This experience ensures that you will be getting the proper advice and service.  Regardless of your current location in Canada I am able to assist you in setting up your financing.

Scotiabank is the #1 choice of Schulich Medical Students for their professional banking needs.  Over 60% of the existing Schulich Med Students have chosen Scotiabank to advise them.

Once we reorganize the forum well will have a new place for all the LOC talk. For now since this is a hot topic for people recently accepted (congrats to all by the way!) I will try to collect the relevant people for this particular school district in one place. That way people will have on place to see particulars on each place offering things and we will have a way to verify anyone's claims etc.