Premed 101 Forums

Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted??? (for current applicants)

Guest Ian Wong

Timestamp: May 15, 4:24PM
Geography: IP
Year: Graduated (2015)
MCAT: 509
GPA: ~82%
Interview: I felt my performance was decent but difficult to gauge without knowing my actual interview score.

2nd time applicant to the U of S

Congratulations to those accepted and good luck to those on the waitlist!

Time stamp: May 15th - 4:24 pm

Geography: IP

MCAT: 509

GPA: 88%

Interview: I thought it went well both the day of and looking back at it afterwards.

First time applying (and posting). Can't wait to meet everyone in August!

Anyone from the wait list heard anything yet? All of the waiting drives me crazy in this process!

Hi Dodger,

I'm also on the waitlist and have not heard anything yet. I'm thinking that most people likely wait until that last day to decline their offers, so hopefully a lot of movement happens after the 26th!

Hi Dodger,

I'm also on the waitlist and have not heard anything yet. I'm thinking that most people likely wait until that last day to decline their offers, so hopefully a lot of movement happens after the 26th!

Anyone from the wait list heard anything yet? All of the waiting drives me crazy in this process!

I think Bio17 is correct! But historically, or at least from the blog posts of last cycle (Fall 2016 Class) it appears that most people hear back in June?

Timestamp: May 17, 4:26pm EST (Sorry for the delayed post, I'm not very active on the forum)

Geography: OOP

Year: Finished MSc

MCAT: 520

GPA: above min. req

Interview: Felt really good about 8 stations, and just alright about 2.

Congrats to those who have been accepted already, and good luck to everyone still waiting to hear! Looking forward to meeting our fellow classmates in Aug!

For those wondering how the waitlists are moving:

Timestamp: May 23

Year: Two years through second degree

MCAT: 526

GPA: ~3.96

Interview: Pretty terrible TBH.  Felt like I was completely unprepared for several of the topics that seemed to be a focus.  

Good luck to everybody waiting to hear back!

A big congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!

I have not received any correspondence from the College and am wondering if anyone else out there is in a similar position? I do not know if I have been accepted/rejected or waitlisted. I was really hoping I would know something by now. I emailed them today but have not heard back yet. Obviously not a great sign but not sure what to think....has this happened any other year?

IP/510/86%/felt fairly good about the interview but who knows

If anyone can shed any light I would REALLY appreciate it!

A big congratulations to everyone who has been accepted!!

I have not received any correspondence from the College and am wondering if anyone else out there is in a similar position? I do not know if I have been accepted/rejected or waitlisted. I was really hoping I would know something by now. I emailed them today but have not heard back yet. Obviously not a great sign but not sure what to think....has this happened any other year?

IP/510/86%/felt fairly good about the interview but who knows

If anyone can shed any light I would REALLY appreciate it!

Call them

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2017 at 2:05 AM, MDA said:

IP

GPA: ~87

MCAT: 502

Interview: always hard to judge, but I thought it went alright minus one station.

Here's hoping

I am very excited to report that I got accepted off the waitlist. Good luck to those waiting!

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Just got the email

MCAT: 521 (128 cars)

Time stamp: 11:58 am EST May 15th 2018

Interview: felt like it didn't go so well immediately after, but over time accepted that I may have done alright. Hard to say how it went now but hoping for the best as I will be accepting if I get the offer.

33 minutes ago, broclivity44 said:

Just got the email

MCAT: 521 (128 cars)

Time stamp: 11:58 am

Interview: felt like it didn't go so well immediately after, but over time accepted that I may have done alright. Hard to say how it went now but hoping for the best as I will be accepting if I get the offer.

Sorry to hear you need to keep waiting @broclivity44, but it seems like there has been a ton of OOP waitlist movement in the past & they seem pretty good about getting waitlist offers out quickly. I hope it works out, and thanks for letting us know emails are coming!!

5 minutes ago, King74 said:

Sorry to hear you need to keep waiting @broclivity44, but it seems like there has been a ton of OOP waitlist movement in the past & they seem pretty good about getting waitlist offers out quickly. I hope it works out, and thanks for letting us know emails are coming!!

Thank you! I really appreciate it, I hope so. Have you heard back yet? Forum has been surprisingly quiet