Premed 101 Forums

Calgary Anesthesia Interview...

UCpls<3

Hey guys, this is a reaaaaaaally far stretch, but I thought I'd ask anyway. I had messed up on my Calgary Anesthesia residency application. I had sent in my ITERs in the wrong format, which had automatically placed me on the waitlist. I only know this because I had called the associate PD and she had told me this personally. 

Calgary is my home and where my partner lives as well, and it had always been my number one choice, and I've never wanted anything more than how much I want to stay in Calgary for my residency. I was lucky enough to have received interviews from most of the rest of the country, but I would gladly give up any of them to receive an interview at Calgary. This is a far stretch, but I was just wondering if anyone received a Calgary Anesthesia interview but doesn't have it as a priority be willing to decline the offer (and save on some flight/living costs?). If you are on the interview waitlist of any other anesthesia programs, I would be happy to drop my spot if I had received an interview from the program as well in exchange.

Again, a real big stretch, but I thought it'd be worth a try posting this here...thanks guys. 

Archived