Premed 101 Forums

Dat Scores Are Out

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i got mine.. sad/
i called and asked.. THEY ARE MAILING THEM OUT THIS FRIDAY. RELIEF>>>> atleast we wont be running to our mailboxes for a while. THEY HAVE NOT MAILED THEM OUT. MAILING THEM OUT THIS FRIDAY so expect till next week.

Thought they were sending it on Friday?

bio 29

chem 27

pat 26

reading 27

carving 28

is what i hope to get,,,

Lol C'Mon people, lets read together now, it says "is what I hope to get" lol stop scaring people studlyguy87! You just need cutoff marks for the Dat since its barely worth anything in the final considerations, no worries;)

I just got mine!!

reading 18

bio 18

chem 17

pat 19

carving 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

I definately underestimated the DAT.

Warning to all future dat takers: DO NOT solely depend on the blue Kaplan book for preparation for the exam, as the actual exam will be about 5 times harder. Don't get fooled by the sample questions like I did.

I'm also from Manitoba, and I have been checking the mailbox religiously for the last two weeks with no avail. Studly: Aside from the carving, your scores are decent. Coupled with an above average aGPA and a solid interview (pref. at a school that does not score the carving [uWO]), you definitely still have a shot at this cycle. I was hoping I would have my scores prior to my interview at University of Manitoba, but it does not seem likely. Dany: I checked out your stats in a previous thread, and your aGPA and 1st Dat scores are very similar to mine. Out of curiousity, where are you interviewing for this cycle?

wtf??? The highest mark in chem was 24 and only one person got that score. I didn't think chem was that difficult.

What?! I also thought chem was definitely alot easier compared to Novembers DAT (which had alot of people who did much better than 24). Studly: How about the other sections, what were the Top and Average Scores?

What?! I also thought chem was definitely alot easier compared to Novembers DAT (which had alot of people who did much better than 24). Studly: How about the other sections, what were the Top and Average Scores?

It's probably because that it was easier that more people fell within the same standard deviation and hence, bunching up everyone within a shorter range.

hmm... Stillteeting i'm not sure what ur asking me.. ru asking me when i'll have my interview at UofM? If that's the case then I have mine on 21st. Had one at UofA. I thought i did decent in UofA but UofM doesn't take transferred interview score...

Archived