Premed 101 Forums

Nov DAT Marks are Out!

28 minutes ago, WE WUZ KANGZ said:

Bro they were out yesterday. I know this and I didn’t even take the DAT. You remind me of someone in my class...

They weren't out yesterday. I thought so too. I checked last at 1 am and the page kept showing up as ERROR. So, I guess they're out now. Well, I'm currently taking a dump and well, don't want to check now ... Lol

4 minutes ago, Barah M Tarabein said:

They weren't out yesterday. I thought so too. I checked last at 1 am and the page kept showing up as ERROR. So, I guess they're out now. Well, I'm currently taking a dump and well, don't want to check now ... Lol

Explain the big ass thread yesterday with mans posting their DAT scores 

1 hour ago, weepystevens said:

Very surprised at my PAT! 

How'd you do, ImASoldier?

RC 20

Bio 19

Chem 26

Science: 20

AA: 21

PAT: 19

Not surprised at bio, didn't have much time to study that; PAT I am surprised. Western is my main goal and I think with these I should get an interview...What you think?

12 minutes ago, ImASoldier said:

RC 20

Bio 19

Chem 26

Not surprised at bio, didn't have much time to study that; PAT I am surprised. Western is my main goal and I think with these I should get an interview...What you think?

Wow great chem score! I can't attest to Western's standards because I'm a west coaster. 

I got 19 on the PAT too, even though I studied like mad. Do you think it was a hard year for the PAT?

1 hour ago, BMT said:

Maybe somewhere else bro, but definitely not in Alberta. Trust me!

Doesn't really matter but they were out for everybody yesterday. They put the marks up in the morning then took them down at night to upload the Nov scale and send the e-mail out. Same thing happened last year and it's explained in both test threads. Whatever though lol.

38 minutes ago, WE WUZ KANGZ said:

If the time of release was different then I apologize and you guys don't remind me of someone from my class <3

You were right

1 hour ago, ImASoldier said:

RC 20

Bio 19

Chem 26

Good enough. DAT is the smallest factor for UWO so just make sure the rest of your application is good.

Archived