Premed 101 Forums

To everyone who completed their undergrads at UofT: Do you guys see an invited status for the MsOT program on your ACORN accounts? I also seem to be pre-enrolled into all OT courses for the 2018/2019 Fall and Winter.. Is there anyone out there who completed their undergrad at UofT and DOESN'T see this?!

Hi!

I did NOT complete my undergrad at UoT (or any school that offers a masters in OT for that matter),  however I thought I'd offer my two cents!

I'm a long time creep of this forum, and I think that this a good indication that you've been accepted! I've read undergrad students from previous years mention a similar situation at their respective schools, and it seems to be an early sign that they got in :). 

Again I could definitely be incorrect and I don't want to jinx anything for you or mislead you... but if I were a betting woman I would put my money on it. 

Do you mind sharing your sGPA and EC's? I am so over this waiting game lol 

And congrats!! (I think??? lol) 

29 minutes ago, NewbieOT said:

Hi!

I did NOT complete my undergrad at UoT (or any school that offers a masters in OT for that matter),  however I thought I'd offer my two cents!

I'm a long time creep of this forum, and I think that this a good indication that you've been accepted! I've read undergrad students from previous years mention a similar situation at their respective schools, and it seems to be an early sign that they got in :). 

Again I could definitely be incorrect and I don't want to jinx anything for you or mislead you... but if I were a betting woman I would put my money on it. 

Do you mind sharing your sGPA and EC's? I am so over this waiting game lol 

And congrats!! (I think??? lol) 

I really hope you're right! I'm going to do some creeping myself to see if I can find anything that can confirm our suspicions haha. I want to say thank you, but I don't want to jinx it just yet... But I really do appreciate you taking the time to reply to this thread!

As for my stats... 

sGPA - 3.93, cGPA - 3.91 

ECs -  worked as a RA full time for ~8 months at a mental health focused research centre in Toronto , shadowed/volunteered with an OT for ~4 months and volunteered as an ABA therapist for ~4 months. 

3 hours ago, OTProspective said:

To everyone who completed their undergrads at UofT: Do you guys see an invited status for the MsOT program on your ACORN accounts? I also seem to be pre-enrolled into all OT courses for the 2018/2019 Fall and Winter.. Is there anyone out there who completed their undergrad at UofT and DOESN'T see this?!

Hey! So I didn't attend UofT for undergrad but I currently work at the university and because of your post I tried logging onto ACORN to see if it worked.. And I guess I have an account?? I don't understand why I have one, but my status says the same thing as yours :D Thanks for posting this!

21 minutes ago, pmr31 said:

Hey! So I didn't attend UofT for undergrad but I currently work at the university and because of your post I tried logging onto ACORN to see if it worked.. And I guess I have an account?? I don't understand why I have one, but my status says the same thing as yours :D Thanks for posting this!

Ah, I'm not sure how to react! I want to badly believe this is true... but there's a small part of me that doesn't want to get my hopes up too high... But congratulations to you nonetheless! 

1 minute ago, OTProspective said:

Ah, I'm not sure how to react! I want to badly believe this is true... but there's a small part of me that doesn't want to get my hopes up too high... But congratulations to you nonetheless! 

Same to you! Lol I mean we won't know for sure until the 18th, but I hope it's a good sign :) It also makes the waiting game a little easier

Archived