Premed 101 Forums

27 minutes ago, PenelopeZelope said:

Unfortunately no one knows the answer since they do not disclose that info :(

Ya, I figured. I just meant if anyone knows from people they practiced with. 

Ya, tbh I initially thought maybe 9-12 but now I’m thinking 6-9. I find it hard to believe that someone who’s on the waitlist wouldn’t reach out or ask on a public forum about other people who are on the waitlist lol. Maybe that’s just me, but I’d be searching left and right for people in the same situation as me 😅

16 hours ago, Dent20 said:

Ya, tbh I initially thought maybe 9-12 but now I’m thinking 6-9. I find it hard to believe that someone who’s on the waitlist wouldn’t reach out or ask on a public forum about other people who are on the waitlist lol. Maybe that’s just me, but I’d be searching left and right for people in the same situation as me 😅

How many people are we thinking are on the waitlist total? I thought it would be 15 people total, but if we are saying that there may be 6-9 people in each third, what like 30 people?

2 hours ago, HeartSounds said:

How many people are we thinking are on the waitlist total? I thought it would be 15 people total, but if we are saying that there may be 6-9 people in each third, what like 30 people?

No, I mean 6-9 people in total for the IP waitlist. I’m just basing it off of talking to people and taking into account what I heard in regards to who’s on the waitlist.