Premed 101 Forums

Identification at MCAT

Yello

Guest amar21

kind of offtopic - but if im writing in the states and travelling across the border, do i need my passport or will a drivers license still sustain ? I'm not sure if they changed the law yet.. a few months ago it was drivers license is OK if you are driving across the border, but if you fly you need a passport.

Hi:

I am selling Examkrackers MCAT Audio Osmosis with Jordan and Jon . Containing all the twelve lectures. Its an amazing guide. It helped me to boost up my MCAT to 36Q last year from 26Q. If you are interested please email me back to: izad_izad@yahoo.com. For payment information and asking price: 30$.

If you want the ExamKrackers I can send it to you by two ways:

1. By YouSendIt

2. By post if you want to have the CD. Which will be 6$ for Shippment.

Thank you

GOOD LUCK IN YOUR MCAT.

post-2657-140744793658_thumb.jpg

kind of offtopic - but if im writing in the states and travelling across the border, do i need my passport or will a drivers license still sustain ? I'm not sure if they changed the law yet.. a few months ago it was drivers license is OK if you are driving across the border, but if you fly you need a passport.

Still the same till Jan 2008 I believe

A bit vague MCAT response, but I suppose it indicates that the health card should be ok?

"Hello,

Thank You for contacting the Medical College Admissions Test (MCAT) program.

If you have a current government-issued photo ID with your signature on it, it should not be a problem.

Please let us know if you need any additional assistance."

• 1 year later...

Archived