Premed 101 Forums

Audio osmosis

hippie

I used audio osmosis as a supplement to other MCAT books. I found it was a great help for those days spent walking to/from the library or any other time I spent walking or taking the bus somewhere.

I don't think audio osmosis would have been enough by itself for my studying as I am more of a visual learner than an audio learner.

I used it, I had it in my car and on my ipod, even listened to it in bed sometimes.

I recommend it, they make some great points and highlight subtleties that might be tested. I got at two questions right for the physical sciences section expressly from points made in the audio-osmosis lectures.

I'm also with Jwells in that it is in no way a replacement for burying your face in the books...

If you need to get a copy of it you could buy it on amazon... otherwise send me a PM

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Did anyone use or hear good/bad things about the Exam Krackers MCAT prep guides by Jonathan Orsay? I plan on using the Kaplan eventually for review, review, and more review. But, it's been a few years since I've taken my sciences (I'm a practicing NP), so I need a serious refresher (particularly on biochem...eeeek!). I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. I plan on writing April 2009 for 2010 admission, so I have quite a bit of time for prep.

Thanks in advance ;)

I used it in my ipod before going to bed and thought it was a great way to get a different perspective on the info. Def just used in addition to studying. You can probably find a torrent for it somewhere, might be an older version though.

Archived