Premed 101 Forums

When do you wanna write?

gogopogo

Ok, I'll bite. Who wants to write heir MCAT on a specific date? If so, what date? Location should perhaps(?) be omitted for privacy, but I'm really curious as to how many people are thinking about it as opposed to those who are ready and prepping for it.

I am looking forward to writing July 8th.

Anybody else? As I said, I'm just really curious.

Writing July 18th..... which would give me time for a potential third attempt in september...

first attempt came Aug 2006... 31R! but 9 in bio.... dissapointing Tuba sound lol....

The only studying I've done is the occasional audio osmosis listen.... plan to start going at it intensely after my last exam april 25th

Likewise. BTW I've heard there's some kind of mistake in the audio material, somewhere. Have you heard this?

Apparently there's a few....

I seem to remember that they're listed somewhere on the examkrackers website.... if not.... got to the student doctor network (SDN) forums and search audio osmosis mistakes in the mcat prep forum... I know for sure I've read them there.

I wrote it last summer, but did very poorly. So a re-write is necessary. I'm debating whether to re-write it only once in late Aug or write it twice this summer (mid-July and then again in September if needed). Is writing 2X in one summer smart? I am torn between which one might me better....any thoughts?

I wrote it last summer, but did very poorly. So a re-write is necessary. I'm debating whether to re-write it only once in late Aug or write it twice this summer (mid-July and then again in September if needed). Is writing 2X in one summer smart? I am torn between which one might me better....any thoughts?

Depends I think

I plan on writing in July leaving September open.... only because I feel reasonably confident I can do well in July.... and the September consideration is more of a safety net for a fluke test or if I'm sick... something on those grounds....

I really don't feel if I left it until August that I would be more prepared than July.... so that's my justification. I would say if you feel like another month would help improve then write once but if you expect to be ready in july leave it open twice

I've searched a bit and can't seem to find out if, when registering for the MCAT for the second time, I need to get a new AAMC number or just use my old one. I tried to sign in with my old info and it said that there is an issue with my account. hmm...

I've searched a bit and can't seem to find out if, when registering for the MCAT for the second time, I need to get a new AAMC number or just use my old one. I tried to sign in with my old info and it said that there is an issue with my account. hmm...

I can use my old info from 2006 just fine... try signing in a few times and see if that keeps coming up... the aamc is odd sometimes

Archived