Premed 101 Forums

Primary to Secondary lagtime...

I was wondering how long it takes usually for primaries to be reviewed and sent out to the respective schools. Its been a week now, submitted June 16th. My transcripts are in and status is simply: "Submitted to AMCAS - Ready for Review". It has been like that for 4-5 days now. How long should I expect the processed application to go through? How long till I receive my first secondary, give or take?

Shouldn't take too much longer.

Remember the reason you submitted primaries early.... to get secondaries early.

Just go to SDN and get the prompts for the respective schools you've applied to and begin working on them.

This will allow you to simply copy-paste what you've prepared and fire back the completed secondary immediately.

You don't need to wait until an invite is sent to you if you can begin working on it now.

GLuck.

Shouldn't take too much longer.

Remember the reason you submitted primaries early.... to get secondaries early.

Just go to SDN and get the prompts for the respective schools you've applied to and begin working on them.

This will allow you to simply copy-paste what you've prepared and fire back the completed secondary immediately.

You don't need to wait until an invite is sent to you if you can begin working on it now.

GLuck.

Thanks for the tip Kfed.

PS. Your music rocks. Don't listen to what other people say.

Thanks for the tip Kfed.

PS. Your music rocks. Don't listen to what other people say.

God.... must I always get hit for the username :P:rolleyes::o

I chose it because you can't be serious all the time. Should've expected this :D

No probs man.

Archived