Premed 101 Forums

Between Application being Complete and interview?

they generally begin reviewing as soon as the application is complete. the time between application being complete and getting any sort of response to your application is variable. i heard from one school 2 days after my application was complete, while others took weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

The earliest that applications are being reviewed for regular admissions (so not EDP) is no earlier than early august. You should therefore get your applicatn completely verified by no later than earlier august, to receive the full advantage of applying early. Interviews go on in sept/october, and the seats start to get filled around october.

really? I heard from an sdn admin that until end of july its all EDP, what are your sources?

Edit: Ah I know why I remembered reading that. None of the schools that concern us canadians have sent out interviews yet. For those of you who are curious, here is the thread of interviews sent out on sdn

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=544567&highlight=interview+invite&page=2

Not true, some interviews have already gone out not for EDP.

wow, that's scary!

I submitted my AMCAS application yesterday and I'm writing the MCAT August 22nd, and my scores won't be released until September 23rd. If I get my reference letters and secondaries in before the September 23rd (or the day secondaries are requested), am I still really late? I have a 3.75 amcas gpa and am expecting a 32-34 mcat. My top choice is Keck USC. :confused:

Archived