Premed 101 Forums

Examkrackers

medisforme

for those of you who ordered the examkrackers texts online, how long do they take to be delivered. I am rewriting the mcat on sept 13 and am thinking of purchasing the 101VR passages book but i want to make sure it doesn't arrive with like a week to study. i plan to basically only focus on VR for this mcat as that was my main weakness from the last one.

Hey it took them around 5 business days to ship it to Medicine Hat, AB. That was using the cheapest shipping that they had. So far 101 has been worth it, but just so you know, it costed a total of $99 for the book. $40 for the actual book, $33 in import duties, and $26 for shipping. Gotta love those import duties :S

I have a EK VR book, I have scribbled the first 4 tests, but I haven't gotten to the last 7 tests. If anyone despartely needs this book, I can photocopy the last 7 tests (without marking on it) and you can pick them up/or I can mail them. BUT I write this Saturday August 9th, so I really don't have time to be photocopying until this Sunday. PM me if you need.

I have a brand new book and didn't use it at all. I ended up doing pretty well in the practice tests so I focused on the sciences. If you have time, maybe I can arrange to get it to you. It's no use to me now. Where are you located? And when do you write?

How were you able to order Verbal 101 through Chapters/Amazon? When I search for the book on either website, it says that it's sold out/unavailable.

I live in Toronto. When I went to the store they were sold out but they were available at the ChaptersIndigo website. It was 20 something bucks. I don't think you should have any problems, not at least if you reside in GTA.

I live in Toronto. When I went to the store they were sold out but they were available at the ChaptersIndigo website. It was 20 something bucks. I don't think you should have any problems, not at least if you reside in GTA.

Not available now.

Archived