Premed 101 Forums

Add another school after primary verification?

Hi guys, I just did my MCAT on Thurs and felt I didn't do well at all. I was wondering if it is still possible to add a couple of more schools to my application after the primary has already been verified? Would they consider the "re-submission" as a new application and verify everything again or would they simply direct my verified info to the extra schools that I'll be adding? I'm thinking of adding the extremely low-tier ones just in case (eg. Howard)... I really don't care where I go I just wanted to go very bad... Thanks very much for everyone's input.

Noper.

You just pay the 30 dollars and you're done (although I'm not sure what happens if you add schools that use the AMCAS letter service and you didn't use it for any of your other schools, probably just adds the time that is needed to get the letters in and verified by AMCAS). I added another school after I was verified and nothing changed on my status. I got the secondary for that school the next day.

Hi guys, I just did my MCAT on Thurs and felt I didn't do well at all. I was wondering if it is still possible to add a couple of more schools to my application after the primary has already been verified? Would they consider the "re-submission" as a new application and verify everything again or would they simply direct my verified info to the extra schools that I'll be adding? I'm thinking of adding the extremely low-tier ones just in case (eg. Howard)... I really don't care where I go I just wanted to go very bad... Thanks very much for everyone's input.

hey. with regards to your MCAT. People always feel like they did badly on the MCAT. I"m sure you did just fine. Remember, if you found it hard, everyone else probably did too. If you come out of it feeling like you did amazing, your probably didn't lol.

Archived