Premed 101 Forums

Timing

Odie

I wrote in Hamilton. I tried to not be obvious about it and have my watch on my wrist (oh it is a nice big watch and easy to see how many minutes you spend on each question/section). But before I went in the staff member said I can't bring in anything, no pencil, no watch, no water...etc. All I could bring in was my ID and the pencil they gave me. I really hated the timer on the computer, it was a distractor and it stresses you out. I especially don't like it b/c it counts down, I'd prefer if it counted up.

I wrote in Hamilton. I tried to not be obvious about it and have my watch on my wrist (oh it is a nice big watch and easy to see how many minutes you spend on each question/section). But before I went in the staff member said I can't bring in anything, no pencil, no watch, no water...etc. All I could bring in was my ID and the pencil they gave me. I really hated the timer on the computer, it was a distractor and it stresses you out. I especially don't like it b/c it counts down, I'd prefer if it counted up.

slightly offtopic, since the timing question was answered anyways.

is that really the case everywhere, we are not allowed to bring any water?

Archived