Premed 101 Forums

2 degrees (6 years plus 2 years), and one special year? UWO?

Hello

I ended up with a six year undergrad, and 2 year degree after that, then am doing a special year.

first undergrad was horrible.

now the 2 year was better, but not good enough, one year was good,

if i am to succeed in the special year, is my only hope UWO, or will i even be allowed to apply?

e.g.

Second Degree, First Year..............3.75

Second Degree, Second Year..........3.20

Special Year................................3.80

I'm pretty sure a "special year" is when you choose not to graduate and do a 5th year of a 4 year degree. I hope your degree is a 4 year honours degree, because I'm pretty sure thats the only one they would look at. Also, they just changed the rule and now if you take extra years you must be in the final year of your new degree in order for those marks to count towards GPA. Overall its unlikely you will get in, sorry but they only want 4 year honors undergrad degrees with 3.75+ GPA in best 2 years.

I'm pretty sure a "special year" is when you choose not to graduate and do a 5th year of a 4 year degree. I hope your degree is a 4 year honours degree, because I'm pretty sure thats the only one they would look at. Also, they just changed the rule and now if you take extra years you must be in the final year of your new degree in order for those marks to count towards GPA. Overall its unlikely you will get in, sorry but they only want 4 year honors undergrad degrees with 3.75+ GPA in best 2 years.

a special year is when you've already graduated and go back a year according to uwo...

Archived