Premed 101 Forums

AMCAS Transcript Sending

Sorry guys - too lazy to search and or to find out on AMCAS myself, I hope that as a veteran with y'all you'll forgive me :D

When we send in our transcripts - is there a way we can do it online from our home instituation? When I applied via AMCAS 2 years ago - I had to include that AMCAS cover form, thus I had to physically go into my transcript office and request a transcript and give them the form...is it still like this?

For OMSAS you could just log onto your student account at your home instituation and request it, pay for it online, and have it sent in a jiff! I'm just asking b/c they people at the office seem to get annoyed by people who need to make an in-person request, lol. I also hate going in person.

Sorry guys - too lazy to search and or to find out on AMCAS myself, I hope that as a veteran with y'all you'll forgive me :D

When we send in our transcripts - is there a way we can do it online from our home instituation? When I applied via AMCAS 2 years ago - I had to include that AMCAS cover form, thus I had to physically go into my transcript office and request a transcript and give them the form...is it still like this?

For OMSAS you could just log onto your student account at your home instituation and request it, pay for it online, and have it sent in a jiff! I'm just asking b/c they people at the office seem to get annoyed by people who need to make an in-person request, lol. I also hate going in person.

my friend tried to do it online and there is a way, but it proved to be a hassle as the request didn't go through. Just ordered them and got it in the envelope then UPS'ed it over to amcas. Probably the best way to do it.

Archived