Premed 101 Forums

Haven't take English yet...

Hi,

I'm hoping to apply to some American Medical schools this June, but I have not taken an English course. Can I still apply, and provide proof that I am going to be taking it during my fourth and final year of Undergrad?

I know some schools don't require English, but it seems like most of the better ones do. Does the course need to be completed by the time of the application, or by the time of acceptance?

-thanks.

Hi,

I'm hoping to apply to some American Medical schools this June, but I have not taken an English course. Can I still apply, and provide proof that I am going to be taking it during my fourth and final year of Undergrad?

I know some schools don't require English, but it seems like most of the better ones do. Does the course need to be completed by the time of the application, or by the time of acceptance?

-thanks.

If you search around the forum, you'll see that many have stated that the courses need to completed before you enroll to med school. So yeah, you could take them during your 4th year. On your AMCAS you just have to identify that you will take take the course before you graduate.

Archived