Premed 101 Forums

US schools

lll

Hello all

I unfortunately have to retake the mcat due to my low verbal score. I'm planning to take it in sept. That'll be the only application component for the US schools as I have everything else to send in by mid august. Now, the scores dont come out until october and I already submitted my primary to wayne state and other schools. How should I let them know

If I dont then they`ll reject me due to poor scores and if I do I`ll be complete late. WHAT DO I DO. (my question mar key is not working)

thanks and please advice

________

Ford Maverick (North America) history

Hello all

I unfortunately have to retake the mcat due to my low verbal score. I'm planning to take it in sept. That'll be the only application component for the US schools as I have everything else to send in by mid august. Now, the scores dont come out until october and I already submitted my primary to wayne state and other schools. How should I let them know

If I dont then they`ll reject me due to poor scores and if I do I`ll be complete late. WHAT DO I DO. (my question mar key is not working)

thanks and please advice

I think being complete late and having SOME chance of acceptance is better than being complete now and having almost no chance of acceptance.

I am not sure but once you book a date I think schools should know to wait for your latest scores.

Hello all

thanks and please advice

Go into AMCAS and go to Standardized Tests. Select Next MCAT. On the next screen select YES. When the date screen pops up, choose the one that you will write on, or arbitrarily choose a date around the time you will write, you can always change it later.

Click the Continue button. Click the Main Menu button at the top and Submit Application.

I had to do this to change the date they will see scores from me. I have my primary submitted, but my MCAT didn't go so as well as I was hoping, so I had to change the expecting MCAT date from July 30 to Aug 14

Archived