Premed 101 Forums

Aug 14 Test-omg!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought verbal was okay - slightly more challenging than the practice tests.

BS for me was actually slightly better - not so much O Chem and some interesting experiments.

I'm a little unsure about PS. I thought it was going well but was running low on time for the last 2 passages and had to make some guesses.

Hope it all works out!

I loved PS and finished it early. VR was rape! I couldn't understand so many of those passages, now I'm scared of getting a 5 on VR. :( VR seemed to have longer passages than the practice tests, and a lot of the questions seem a lot harder. BS was ok-ish, a few interestingly hard questions and passages though.

overall scared of seeing my VR mark.

For the 2 oclock test,

PS and BS were easyyyyyyyyy. On par or easier than all AAMC's.

Verbal is another story. I thought it was a lot harder, in that there were more harder to interpret passages. Not sure about the length of the passages tho. But verbal was definitely harder than past AAMC's. i'm banging on luck here

It was very nice of them to give such long passages at the beginning at short ones at the end for VR. I'm glad to hear everybody is in the same boat with VR. PS was very easy (easier than the practice ones); BS I'd say wasn't too bad, very straightforward (comparable). Was hoping for a ton of orgo :(

I had to guess the last few questions for the PS because I ran out of time. BS and WS were good for me, but VR was :confused: The passages were mostly twisted as in it was hard relating the answer choices with the passages.

Overall: BS,WS =good

PS, VR = not really sure

That leaves countless possibilities for my score lol

okay physical science wasnt so bad. it was pretty much the same as the aamc exams... except for a few tricky questions... i liked how there wasnt alot of optic on there... BS, i hardly remember anything... i think it was about the same as aamc but who knows. and now VR. I GOT KILLED!!! i skimmed two passages cuz i had like no time left! im so glad im not the only one that got raped on verbal

okay physical science wasnt so bad. it was pretty much the same as the aamc exams... except for a few tricky questions... i liked how there wasnt alot of optic on there... BS, i hardly remember anything... i think it was about the same as aamc but who knows. and now VR. I GOT KILLED!!! i skimmed two passages cuz i had like no time left! im so glad im not the only one that got raped on verbal

I'm with you. i didn't read the last 3 passages!!!

I ran out of time on PS..I thought it was hard.

VR was fine, nothing too crazy.

BS was again on the challenging side.

Did you know that there were 2 different versions of the exam with completely different passages?

did you write in the morning or afternoon?

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely anxious.

You know what though, in one of the other threads the test scores for their MCAT came out a day early (ie. what would be today, for our test). And a friend of mine saw hers the night before she thought they would come out, just as she was compulsively checking AAMC. So potentially, our scores could already be there... :S

Archived