Premed 101 Forums

Secondaries in the mean time

Gitanjali

Hey guys,

I submitted my primary on 21st aug (late...I know) and I have about 19 schools on my list. So far Ive only gotten a secondary from NYMC (which doesnt make sense coz the primary is not even verified yet:cool: , I guess they really just want my money, o well). So I was wondering I should start working on my other secondary essays already..I dont want to do the essays if Im not gonna get a secondary..So, did most people receive secondaries from almsot all the schools they applied to??:confused:

Any help would be appreciated!

Hey guys,

I submitted my primary on 21st aug (late...I know) and I have about 19 schools on my list. So far Ive only gotten a secondary from NYMC (which doesnt make sense coz the primary is not even verified yet:cool: , I guess they really just want my money, o well). So I was wondering I should start working on my other secondary essays already..I dont want to do the essays if Im not gonna get a secondary..So, did most people receive secondaries from almsot all the schools they applied to??:confused:

Any help would be appreciated!

You should search to see which schools screen before sending out the secondaries (there are only a handful that do screen). For all schools that don't screen, you can write your essays and have them ready to send off once you get the secondary....

Archived