Premed 101 Forums

Ideas For Very Low-tier Schools

Godisgood

Hi,

Does anyone have a list of low tier schools that are canadian friendly? also, do you guys know what kinds of scores are required to get into these kinds of schools? thanks

I suggest the School Selector spreadsheet, as it tells you which schools accept International students and the average scores of students accepted into their school.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=527971

When Godisgood initially asked about CA, he/she was referring to column CG where it asks "international applicants accepted?". The schools are listed as either Y or N (indicating whether or not they accept international students). Some schools have "CA only" in this column, meaning that these schools only accept Canadian students. It wouldn't make sense if this were California...why would that one state be singled out?

When Godisgood initially asked about CA, he/she was referring to column CG where it asks "international applicants accepted?". The schools are listed as either Y or N (indicating whether or not they accept international students). Some schools have "CA only" in this column, meaning that these schools only accept Canadian students. It wouldn't make sense if this were California...why would that one state be singled out?

ohhhh

i didnt see that..

what is SD?

ohhhh

i didnt see that..

what is SD?

The row with "SD residents only" is for the Univ of South Dakota...so I'm going to guess that SD stands for South Dakota.

Schools that contain "CA only" are not necessarily in California, which is probably why CA means Canadian in this context.

Archived