Premed 101 Forums

Offer of Admission

How would you rather receive your answer, assuming it arrives at the same instant?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. How would you rather receive your answer, assuming it arrives at the same instant?

• I want to read it on a screen, after refreshing the page 1000x waiting for the website to be updated
    • I want to read it in a letter, tearing open envelopes is fun
    • I'll take it whatever way it comes (That's what she said)

Beware the Ides of March, Caesar taught us... After getting those emails earlier today I was pretty excited... I have an offer of admission

Okay its an admission of using an intentionally misleading title. and mouse over text. :eek: And for that I apologize. :)

I just got thinking about how I would like to get my letter, jump up and down with it and run around like a little kid in glee - something that is possible to do with my laptop if I receive the news but could also be expensive when I drop it

So how would you rather receive your result, be it Accepted, Waitlisted, Rejected?

All things being equal, and entirely hypothetical of course because email would obviously reach you faster than a letter placed in the mail box at the same time, do you want to read it on a screen or a piece of paper you can hold in your hands?

I want to read it on a screen, after refreshing the page 1000x waiting for the website to be updated

I want to read it in a letter, the anticipation of its contents slicing into you like the letter opener slicing into that envelope

I'll take it whatever way it comes (That's what she said)

Archived