Premed 101 Forums

MCAT in London, ON

Tina_HP

I wrote the MCAT in London. PRO metric testing centre is perfect. I wrote it once in July and then in September. The room temperature was fine then. I think you can take your sweatshirt or something in there. It's a small room and the test administers are good too. You should be fine.

Hi. DO you remember how many people were writing the MCAT? Were people sitting next to each other or were empty seat between each other?

It is a prety small centre. When I was writing, there were 7-8 people. Although, there were seats to accomodate almost 10- 13 people. When you enter the room, you'll be assigned a computer and it'll have ear muffs or headphones. You can choose either, although I was more comfortabke with the headphones. It was a cubicle-like set up. So, there's separation between you and the next person. Like this http://arturovasquez.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/cubicle.jpg but smaller lol. Hope this helps. Good luck.

________

extreme vaporizer

• 5 months later...

The staff there are very nice and helpful, they even adjusted the AC for us when someone pointed out it was a little chilly. The room doesn't accommodate many people and each person gets their own cubicle/study carrel. When I wrote, there were different headphones available at each station (a regular construction style and a normal headphone you'd wear to listen to music). Small lockers also provided and there's a break room where you can buy snacks, pop, coffee from vending machines. All in all, very satisfied with this location.

Archived