Premed 101 Forums

room for rent -Call Andre: 613-204-2253 Email: aalir046@uottawa.ca

ROOM FOR RENT

I have one room available in a brand new, large townhouse located in the Freedom Private area. It is literally a 5 minute walk to class and conveniently backs directly to CHEO, Ottawa General Hospital, RGN and the medical school campus. The house is only a few years old and is in very good condition. The room I’m renting is already fully furnished and includes a large private living area, with a small office den and complete full-piece bathroom.

The rent is all-inclusive and includes all the utilities fully covered (heat, hydro, gas, washer/dryer) plus VIP cable tv and high-speed internet included. The house includes an upgraded kitchen with brand-new high-end appliances and upgraded large storage space. A parking spot is available as well. The house is currently being occupied by two mature, responsible 1st year medical students.

The price has been reduced for next year so please let me know if you would be interested in seeing the place and we could work something out.

Please call or email me if you want to see the house or if you have any other questions. You can check my ads on Kijiji or Craiglist if you are interested in seeing pictures of the house.

Thank you

Call Andre: 613-204-2253

Email: aalir046@uottawa.ca

Archived