Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist support group

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
just got off the waiting list about an hour ago. this after being stressed out last night researching american schools to apply to. if anyone of you are still waiting, there's still hope!

Congrats, and don't forget to join the McMaster Medicine Class of 2013 Facebook group. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Declined offer of admission officially confirmed by Wendy today. Good luck to whomever gets it! It wasn't easy to let go of such a great school. :)

Since I got off the waitlist on July 7, I'm guessing I got your spot, Deeman, so thanks!! :) I had pretty much given up hope (actually had just accepted a promotion the day before!), so getting that email Wednesday afternoon was a huge shock!

Very cool! :cool:

Since I got off the waitlist on July 7, I'm guessing I got your spot, Deeman, so thanks!! :) I had pretty much given up hope (actually had just accepted a promotion the day before!), so getting that email Wednesday afternoon was a huge shock!

You're welcome! Good luck at mac. You've got great class mates too btw. :)

...weren't you the one who arranged the first get together, HL? :confused:

yup, had a crisis emerge the day of that I had to deal with. I'm so glad there's going to be a second chance at it :)

it's starting at 6pm, so if you can even just drop by for a quick pint it would be great to say hi!

Archived