Premed 101 Forums

Info Session Tomorrow Night

Here's an odd question... if they could address something for you, what would it be?

Hmm.... good question....to be honest, don't think there are any specific questions that I need addressing. Although seeing that it's been over 4 years since I've even been on campus there, I think I wanna check out campus and network a bit. So in that sense it's probably at least a bit worthwhile to go for me! :)

I went last year and while I can't remember what was particulalry useful, I remember leaving the session more comfortable with the application process.

They had students talk about their experiences applying and in the actual program, gave a bit of insight into what they were looking for when answering the 5 questions....Of course a lot of time was spent confirming the new assessment formula with the addition of the VR score and at the end, some of the questions became a bit tedious (so I left early) - but I would say if it would be convenient for you, then it is worth it to go. Otherwise, you'll be just fine with not going.

:)

Archived