Premed 101 Forums

Verifiers for Awards???

So, I'm having a glance at the "activities" section of the med app. I have a few awards that I'd like to include, but I was wondering if I'm required to provide references for those? Sounds like an odd thing to have (plus I have no idea who I would put down for a lot of them). Anyone stumble with this before?

Thanks.

So, I'm having a glance at the "activities" section of the med app. I have a few awards that I'd like to include, but I was wondering if I'm required to provide references for those? Sounds like an odd thing to have (plus I have no idea who I would put down for a lot of them). Anyone stumble with this before?

Thanks.

I put the awarding body if I can...or someone who was in attendance?

On a similar note, I wrote several articles for the school newspaper when I was in undergrad. It was so long ago that I don't even know who I would get as a verifier. If I just put a web address to the online versions of my articles, do you guys think that would be okay?

On a similar note, I wrote several articles for the school newspaper when I was in undergrad. It was so long ago that I don't even know who I would get as a verifier. If I just put a web address to the online versions of my articles, do you guys think that would be okay?

absolutely :)

Archived