Premed 101 Forums

cGPA 3.81 but MCAT 26

to the experts out there:

please give me some advice.

my CV is quite good, finished a bachelor degree with 4th year GPA: 3.93 and cGPA is 3.81.

but my MCAT score is PS11,VR7,BS8, and WS-N (from last summer). I wrote MCAT again this summer and currently waiting for the result- coming out on july 20th. I am pretty sure PS and BS will be 10+ and WS will be P+. but VR may be even lower than 7 this time.

should I wait for the new MCAT mark to come out? or go ahead and apply rather with 26N?

thank you SO much in advance!!!!!

to the experts out there:

please give me some advice.

my CV is quite good, finished a bachelor degree with 4th year GPA: 3.93 and cGPA is 3.81.

but my MCAT score is PS11,VR7,BS8, and WS-N (from last summer). I wrote MCAT again this summer and currently waiting for the result- coming out on july 20th. I am pretty sure PS and BS will be 10+ and WS will be P+. but VR may be even lower than 7 this time.

should I wait for the new MCAT mark to come out? or go ahead and apply rather with 26N?

thank you SO much in advance!!!!!

You really don't have much of a choice but to wait for your score to come out. If you're serious about applying, I'd get started on the application now and submit it so that once your MCAT comes out, you can be completed. However, if your verbal do turn out to be lower than 7 (although with the MCAT it's a crap shoot somedays), then you're not gonna get much of a look from any schools... sorry.

Archived