Premed 101 Forums

Advice on Verbal: how to approach specific inference questions?!

Dee88

Hi Everyone,

I have noticed a pattern on my verbal tests (based on TPR's test review chart). My major downfall is 'specific inference questions:best supported by the passage.' Does anyone know what this means? I'm not sure what type of question this is.

Also, how can I improve this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

P.S. I've been doing mostly the EK methods, summarizing the main point, finishing all the passages, etc.

Thanks guys! I've been trying to go back to the passage more and I think its working. However, I've also been doing more aamc test than tpr, which might be why I am getting better scores.

Do you know if tpr's verbal is harder than the actual mcat? I found it much harder than the aamc's I've been doing...

Thanks guys! I've been trying to go back to the passage more and I think its working. However, I've also been doing more aamc test than tpr, which might be why I am getting better scores.

Do you know if tpr's verbal is harder than the actual mcat? I found it much harder than the aamc's I've been doing...

I don't know if the tpr's verbal is more harder but the aamc verbal is more representative of the real thing.

Archived