Premed 101 Forums

Should I rewrite?

phdmed

Hi everyone,

I posted this under the Rewrite Sticky (someone there suggested not to rewrite -- thanks for the response!) but was hoping to make this more visible and get a few more opinions.

Just wanted some advice about whether I should rewrite or not. I'm currently studying and am scheduled to rewrite, but am now having second thoughts about how much I can improve my scores.

I wrote in 2007 and got

10 PS, 11 VR, 11 BS, Q.

I'd ideally like to get into U of T. Any thoughts? I'm going through a mini panic attack

Thanks!

I'm finishing up my PhD currently. Both my grad gpa and undergrad gpa are 4.0, so I'm not really worried about that I guess...phew. I am from SWO so I pass the 8s cutoffs, but not sure if they actually go by these cutoffs.

I'd love to be able to apply to all schools, but my choices are limited by the fact that I don't have organic chem or physics classes.

FML!!!!

so first time i got

PS13, VR 10, BS 10 and i was stupid to rewrite and now i got PS9, VR 8 (*!@#), BS 14...should i attempt it again??

im so freaking pissed...is 3 times frowned upon?

omg whyyyyy did you rewrite?!?!? A 33 is an amazing score and its even balanced...

Well queens takes your best score, so you don't have to worry about them.

Archived