Premed 101 Forums

Free Motherload of MCAT Stuff in GTA

chrail

OK, it’s official. 5th time’s the charm. After a bunch of close scores, I’ve finally cracked the beast and made an 11/10/10/T.

Soooo… that means some lucky soul can have all my old MCAT prep books for free.

There’s PR in-class stuff, Nova physics, Berkeley physics and chem, Kaplan stuff, the AAMC book, and a bunch of pdf exams and section tests. Some of the books are heavily marked up, while others look pristine.

I’m in the GTA area, and would be happy to meet (at a reasonable location) to unload said stuff. Even better if you can come get it. **Warning – there’s a lot of stuff.

So, PM me and I’ll try and unload some of this. I'm happy to split it up if you only want some of it.

Chrail

• 4 weeks later...

Hey chrail,

Congrats on getting the score you need! Do you have any advice on taking the test multiple times? What did you do differently each time to improve your score?

I just got my score from my second attempt, P10 V10 B9 Q.

My first attempt was P8 V7 B9 R.

I was getting between 30-32 on the last few practice tests and I think the conditions at the test site really distracted me and lowered my score. The test site conditions were completely different from the first time I wrote and I was totally unprepared for the distractions.

I plan to write a 3rd time but I'm unsure how to study. I think doing the aamc practice tests was the best preparation but I now know all the answers so I can't use them to study anymore. What do you think was the best study tool when you were preparing for your MCATs?

Archived