Premed 101 Forums

Worst Places to Live in USA

is there a correlation between american population vs places not to live?

hahaha. so don't be around an american is the lesson of the picture. :P

Close, but why aren't Minneapolis, Denver, Salt Lake City, Boston or Seattle dark? Why are Detroit and Baltimore so dark?

Nice really nice. Too bad Detroit isn't dark on here. I said it before, and I'm going to say it again in hopes you listen....GROW UP.

it's awesome to be in dangerous places..i have to say. The notority is speaking of its diversity. The only place on earth that is safe is some isolated vilage where everybody goes to church and everybody knows everybody. LOL.

The violent, the poor, and the understaffed places are some of the best locations to learn medicine. You get to see the full spectrum of medicine b/c people tend to put of receiving care until the complications get so severe, or having people come with the most creative blunt or penetrating trauma. Sure beats everyday tweaking small numbers for hypertension, diabetes, and dyslipidemia.

haha, wowwwwwwww. this is blatant racism, not cool.

If an average african-american and a white-american were brought up exactly the same way with the same resources and teaching, they'd both be pretty effing similar when they grow up.

Nobody is genetically superior, so chill out with the racism.

Archived