Premed 101 Forums

Anyone know what time CASPER registration opens on Tuesday?

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply
is something supposed to change? are u using ur OMSAS id number and email used for confirmation? maybe it will be 8 am....

Oh no..it's just when I click on that, it takes me to a screen where I could enter my email address and they send you your "username" (but I doubt this is going to work since I'm not even registered to begin with lol)..

At this time, I'm pretty sure that the actual registration page will open up in the morning. I mean it does say at the last sentence on the website that "The registration page will appear here beginning October 12, 2010" and considering that we're all not seeing a registration page (other than the non functional username/password login), I guess it'll be in the morning.

the wording suggests that we'll receive a login after we register - because it states in the first bolded paragraph that all we need for registration is our email and omsas id #

oh well .. we all seem to be in the same boat, so that is some what reassuring right? haha

I hope everybody did a good job on their ABS - I don't have a good feeling about this whole CASPR business. Maybe it was all a clever ruse to see who blew off the ABS and therefore didn't really care.

And keep in mind, this is all for the freaking REGISTRATION of a date/time. It's not musical chairs - they're not gonna run out of spots people.

where are we supposed to go to register is it just the casper.mcmaster.ca site?

btw, do not expect much of mcmaster - all their attempts at online systems are failures. our course selection process is probably the most inefficient you have ever seen and the online course management system is just horrendous and often crashes. things will eventually work, but mac is a little slow in this respect.

tonight they have ALL the applicant pool trying to log in at once, no wonder it'll crash. When it actually comes to CASPer, there'll be a set number logging in at various times of the day so I doubt a crash will happen. At any rate, THIS is frustrating since I NEED a Sunday morning slot.

gudnite .. if someone finds out what the login info is 2moro morning plz post it up. man i swear i shoulda just emailed them BEFORE and asked... :(

Gudnite? Really al89, gudnite? I mean, abbreviating some things is cool to shorten them up, but is 'gudnite' really necessary? You saved 2 letters from the classic 'goodnight'. I'm just not sure the trade-off from having to type 2 additional characters is worth the illiterate rumors that'd be swirling after throwing up a 'gudnight' or a '2moro'.

having nothing better to do I am still up...

it says we need the email address & our OMSAS number to register....its 1:40 & the register page is not up yet....

how come none of us super-nerds thought of finding the time out like a week ago................:eek:

ah well..............perhaps at 6?

ciao & best of luck

regards

Archived