Premed 101 Forums

Immuno

I took it last year, but that thread is HILARIOUS!!! so much lols. my favourite post is the one by the 'rage quitter' :P

lolzz the forum posts r jokes, especially this "Tahir" character....

lol they think FHS courses are bird coursesssss rofllll

well they aren't this year :P, considering how the past years the assignments have been marked for completion unlike now

LearnLink...its the portal for Faculty of Health Sci courses

The test really was too long though

I'm sure you did well, in fact they are gonna probably change it up so it is in favour of our grades....

Cliffs of the story:

-open health sci course (avaliable to everyone)

-alot of people take it thinking that it will be easy (it was in previous years, but not anymore)

-1st assignment is done worst than expected (they use to mark it just for completion, now its different)

-first test long, material tested that spoken of (lecturer promised things on the test, but was not the same person who wrote the test)

-everybody so angry at TA's who wrote it

-lots of angry hate on the class forum (also known as LL)

- alot of ppl posted that the TA's ruined the course for them, they alt+qq'ed

Examples:

Dear Sarah (Our Head TA),

Just wanted to let you know that I came into this course with a lot of good expectations since I was highly interested in the course material. I just dropped the course a few days ago because I dont have time to deal with learnlink drama where students need to complain about ridiclious assignment marking (where marking schemes are not given) and tests lenght. When there are multiple TA's for a course like this, the test lenght should be considered before the test is administered.

Anyways, I didnt want to add to the drama but when I dropped the course the counsiller told me that multiple others had done the same thing.

I leave this course very disappointed.

Good luck everyone

xxxxx

ORRRR

Are posts being deleted of learn link forum? I'm going to request once more if you could post up last years test 1 average. Also, after hearing each podcast multiple times while studying for the test, there are a lot of times where Dr. Ashkar and Dr. McDermott would specifically refer to tables and information that you do not need to know in detail and need not to worry about it. However, on the midterm there were a lot of these same minor details tested. A word of advice -for future test, could you please make sure what the instructors say compliments what the TAs say-this course needs to be more organized. My two cents.

Archived