Premed 101 Forums

Forgot to do CASPer pre-test! Help!

Hi guys. I'm signed up for CASPer tomorrow afternoon so I thought I'd do the pre-test tonight. I forgot that I could only do it for a limited time that has already passed. On the Mac site it says that 'completion of the pre-test is required in order to maintain eligibility'. ****.

Did I just blow my chance at Mac, or can I just go ahead with my test?

I plan on phoning the help line tomorrow, but would like to know if this has happened to anyone else before, and what happened with them? Please let me know!

Thanks for your input.

I did mine 30 minutes before my scheduled test on Sunday...you should be fine relax :)

phew what a relief! I was so scared I was gonna be disqualified. thanks for letting me know :)

But, I just did the system check right now, and it says it was a success...but I didn't get a confirmation email? I do remember being told from mac that there was a timeframe for the pre-test but if you go to their casper website, it doesn't say anything anymore about a time window, maybe they changed it?

Whew. Thanks for your input. I feel a lot better now!

On another note, I'm having trouble logging in and suspect I may be inputting the wrong password. I didn't get an email from them saying my password. Is it automatically set to something, like your OMSAS number?

I've tried all my usual passwords and nothing is working!

Whew. Thanks for your input. I feel a lot better now!

On another note, I'm having trouble logging in and suspect I may be inputting the wrong password. I didn't get an email from them saying my password. Is it automatically set to something, like your OMSAS number?

I've tried all my usual passwords and nothing is working!

Yeah, it is automatically set, it should have been given to you in an email (which you should've gotten soon after you signed up for a timeslot).

Crap, I didn't get one either. I mean, I got one saying I was registered for tomorrow, but none with my login info. I hope this isn't somehow connected to our lack of pre-testing...

Oh actually I just got it - it takes a few minutes lol

but you really should've gotten your login info in a previous email...phone their helpline, I'm sure they'll give it to you.

Oh actually I just got it - it takes a few minutes lol

but you really should've gotten your login info in a previous email...phone their helpline, I'm sure they'll give it to you.

I found it manually - for some reason the 'search' function in my email wasn't working properly. I did the pretest and it went smoothly. I'm kind of nervous for tomorrow... Good luck to you!

Archived