Premed 101 Forums

didn't get an email, but got a 100% complete page

there are a lot of people who had this problem ( in the CASPer fail thread I believe). Anyways I had the same issue, and I would call just to confirm that everything is fine, that is what I did - and I'm still waiting to hear back! but hopefully it's just a glitch in the system - since many of us have had this happen!:)

Teething problems are normal, Mac remains an innovative leader in the admission process for med and soon enough, who knows, Casper may become the gold standard just like the MMI.

Teething problems should have been taken care of during testing. A few problems here and there is understandable, but by reading the casper fail thread, it's obvious there were more than a few problems. If the system isn't ready, then they shouldn't have made people use it.

@ Kawalac --MMI is increasingly becoming more popular for medical schools as well as dental and pharmacy schools in Canada. I personally went through MMI once and found the experience very enjoyable. I liked CASPer in the same way, but what I hated about it was how it was implemented. It is very disappointing and given the technical problems an unfair selection method.

Teething problems are normal, Mac remains an innovative leader in the admission process for med and soon enough, who knows, Casper may become the gold standard just like the MMI.

As a McMaster undergrad - we have so many problems with all our technology.

Problems with CASPer aren't even surprising.

Archived