Premed 101 Forums

Chance me...

OOP with 3.7 and 3.9 in last 2 years? Need to rewrite mcat but i'll worry about that later, is the gpa give me a shot?

thanks

I'd say your GPA won't be your downfall at Dal. Your essay/ECs will play a huge role.

I'm pretty sure after a certain GPA (and after a certain MCAT) you get full points so your 3.7/3.9 making for a 3.8 is not bad at all. Myself I was only marginally better with a (roughly) 3.8/3.9 for a mid 3.8 and received an interview (and my best MCAT wasn't that high either, a 33R).

I'd say your GPA won't be your downfall at Dal. Your essay/ECs will play a huge role.

I'm pretty sure after a certain GPA (and after a certain MCAT) you get full points so your 3.7/3.9 making for a 3.8 is not bad at all. Myself I was only marginally better with a (roughly) 3.8/3.9 for a mid 3.8 and received an interview (and my best MCAT wasn't that high either, a 33R).

Cool, thanks for the info. You got invited last year? What where your EC's like if you dont mind me asking?

Cool, thanks for the info. You got invited last year? What where your EC's like if you dont mind me asking?

Received an interview this past year actually. Waiting for results in March. I don't want to list my ECs here (for anonymity, at least until the cycle is over) but I will PM you in a couple of days. Have to go at the moment.

Archived