Premed 101 Forums

Recommendations for method of study?

thehumanmacbook

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could have any suggestions on my situation. I am in my third year and I have NOT taken my MCAT yet. I would like to begin studying at school early, and possibly take the test in August so I can work on my apps/find out scores in September/October.

What section should I start working on first?

I have all the EK books and Audio Osmosis...I will be taken princeton review once summer starts along with organic chemistry at Ryerson.

Any comments/helpful suggestions on method/order of study, or any other helpful tips would be greatly appreciated!

I would suggest starting to prepare for VR. It seems to be the hardest to improve upon, and generally gives people the most trouble (it did for me, at least). You can try pulling up articles from The Economist, New York Times, ect. since these will give you a general idea of the "type" of reading you will need to do during the test.

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if I could have any suggestions on my situation. I am in my third year and I have NOT taken my MCAT yet. I would like to begin studying at school early, and possibly take the test in August so I can work on my apps/find out scores in September/October.

What section should I start working on first?

I have all the EK books and Audio Osmosis...I will be taken princeton review once summer starts along with organic chemistry at Ryerson.

Any comments/helpful suggestions on method/order of study, or any other helpful tips would be greatly appreciated!

Take a proper mock and figure out where you need the most work. Start there.

Archived