Premed 101 Forums

Regional Campus Tours

Is anyone planning to try to get a tour of the Niagara or Waterloo regional campus?

Interested in carpooling from Toronto or from Hamilton/Burlington?

Don't know what they are setting up, but I would have to go on a Friday or Saturday in March.

Was planning on trying to setup a tour of the Waterloo campus. My interview is on the 26th, so was going to see if I could do it either the Friday before or the day after on Sunday.

For anyone interested in a tour of the Waterloo regional campus, I have a tour date/time arranged for Friday March 25th at 12pm. I had emailed Penny Schmiedendorf (indicated in the email sent by Wendy Edge as the contact person for Waterloo campus tours) and she forwarded my request on to a first year med student currently at the Waterloo campus who is going to show me around. I still have to reply to confirm with him, so before I do so I thought I would open it up to anyone else who may be interested in joining on this day/time. PM me if so...I'll probably email this med student back in the next couple of days, and if I can indicate to them if there are another few people interested in coming with then I can get the ok from them to maybe have a few others join us and then PM you back with the details.

Archived