Premed 101 Forums

Who's writing the MCAT at UWaterloo?

Guest dopetown

Guest dopetown

We should get acquainted.

I, for one, will be eating at the UW plaza just off campus. They have 2 delicious gyros for 5 bucks, and if you get lucky, the nazi won't be there to stop you from adding feta cheese as a topping.

Who's in?

-dopetown

Guest ploughboy

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Hey there,

I'm writing at UW on Saturday, but I'm afraid I'll have to decline the invitation. My goal for the lunch break is to get the &^%# away from all the other examinees! It's nothing personal, I'd be happy to hang out under different circumstances, but I'm not one of those people who gets his energy from being around others (quite the contrary, in fact). I'm going for a nice long walk over lunch, recharging my brain and getting in the right head-space for the second half of the exam.

We'll all be in MC somewhere, probably in one of the big rooms on the 4th floor. My admission ticket didn't have a room number on it, but that seems to be standard procedure at UW. There'll be lots of signs on campus that morning pointing to the right place. I'm glad that we're not in the sub again. The air in the testing room was pretty stale by the end of April's exam.

I'll be the old fogie with the long hair and a week's growth of beard. Right now I look like nothing so much as mid-80s Iron Maiden roadie who somehow got separated from the rest of the tour, but I'm actually quite harmless...

Good luck on Saturday!

pb

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: GnuPG v1.2.3 (MingW32)

iD8DBQFBF5qB/HNgbK3bC2wRAr30AJ9exZvRPWCHUhb/P4TAHYufuzFIdwCgkJ9Q

67KhhnAzb0++oQdGngzHfus=

=y932

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Archived