Premed 101 Forums

Prep 101 MCAT

medhopeful64

Hey guys, I think I'm gonna take the prep101 MCAT course this summer. I wrote last summer, bombed it, mainly because I lost my motivation/went crazy doing nothing but MCAT. I'm going for prep101 over Princeton Review mainly because they're 400$ cheaper, and I just need people to study with. I was going to go register, and noticed they had a coupon code. Does anyone know if there's one floating around, or is some sort of special deal that only a few students have (like they raffle off $1200 off the course during one of their mcat info sessions, and the lucky student gets a coupon code). Just wondering if there are any other coupon codes, as I'm just tight on money (though I'm pretty sure there aren't). Thanks!

Did you self-study?

I think if you email them asking for a discount than they can provide you one. In addition, if you're part of some pre-med clubs at your university, then there can be some rebates as well.

Yeah I self studied. thanks for the suggestion, I'll try emailing them. Unfortunately I am not part of the pre-med club at my university.

I just wanted to let you know I really enjoyed my MCAT experience with Prep 101. I know the guy who revamped the course over the winter as well, and he is really amazing. Incredibly helpful, genuine, one of the most hardworking people I have ever encountered, and really wants the Prep 101 students to succeed (he taught my class). I hope that the other Prep101 MCAT instructors live up to his standard, because if they do you should have a great experience. :)

I found Prep 101 really really useful. Ill say this much:

I failed Ochem I and II, didnt take any physics classes

MCAT score = 41S!!!! :eek: i know lol

He's lying. Post count:3

He'd obviously from Prep101.

STOP ADVERTISING!

PREP101 SUCKS!

TPR is run throughout North America. Trust them instead.

He's lying. Post count:3

He'd obviously from Prep101.

STOP ADVERTISING!

PREP101 SUCKS!

TPR is run throughout North America. Trust them instead.

hahahaha no im not from prep101...i sucked it up and paid the 1600 dollars for the course. the whole reason i took a prep class is cuz i suck so bad at physical sciences...and i chose prep 101 cuz they had class on the weekends as well and i was working full time.

P.S. if you email them and ask for a discount code they usually send you one!

LOL nice to meet a fellow miscer (inb4 secret rep trade)

DILLON_predator.gif

You following the epicness of ybd brah?

I have a username (that I don't want to give out lol) but I mostly lurk on those forums.

??? :confused:

I was only curious what the 'miscer' meant? In your username?

ybd? What? rep trade? :confused: Is that like reputation? We don't have a karma system on this forum? At least I don't think.

Lurker, I know. :cool:

That's a good movie btw, Predator?

I think he's @ Western Med, that Malodrax.

How did someone like him slip through admissions?

Well I'm sure he doesn't normally behave like he did in his trolling videos. Personally, I think he's someone that went to far in order to provide laughs to people on the internet. Of course there are those that say he's plain old insane (search him up, reading some of his stuff makes me cringe).

But yeah, I don't know how he got into Schulich; kinda scary that he will be/is a physician.

Archived