Premed 101 Forums

Prep101 or Princeton?

lala520

I'm planning to take a MCAT prep this summer. Which one should I choose?? For princeton, do they have classes everyday? is that too packed?

I'm occuring 2nd year at uoft, and i'm taking ENG214 during first half of the summer.

And also, if the prep classes are until the end of July, when should I reserve the test? Do I need some time to prepare?

Thank you~~~~

1) Use the search function - some of these questions have been answered in full detail in threads below.

2) Do some research on the MCAT sites - princetonreview.com, or kaplan/prep 101, just google it

3) I think there's one that's occuring for TPR that's downtown U of T

4) You have to reserve a MCAT testing seat yourself - go to aamc.org and register, then sign up for a testing date.

my cousin signed up with prep101 and I didnt know this but they basically teach out of the ExamKracker books. They sent with the whole box set plus the 1001 questions series. I personally took Princeton and thought it was good, the material may go into a little too much detail and so takes a lot longer to get thru but if you dont feel comfortable with the sciences that might be a good thing.

Archived