Premed 101 Forums

Question for those accepted May 13, 2011

I was just wondering, how much time does the acceptance e-mail give for you to accept or decline the offer? Other waitlisters like me probably would be interested to know too :o

Edit: Thanks to the quick responses, us waitlisters can reasonably expect wait list movement after May 25. Good luck, and big congratulations to those accepted!!

You don't have to worry too much about the other stuff - I think it is just before school starts you have to have them done (and that being said - if they are not you are not going to get kicked out). I don't think anyone has ever looked at my first aid. So just plug away at getting them done and you'll be fine as long as you get that deposit paid and your spot confirmed!

A question about the First Aid courses...I know it says "basic life support", but I'm wondering does that just mean CPR/AED Level C?

Yup - that is the one. However, no rush and there are opportunities to do it through the school throughout the year as well. There is also an advanced course offered here once per year as well.

Archived