Premed 101 Forums

Married students entering this year's class?

Hey everyone,

Was just curious how many other people entering this year's class in July are in a similar situation as myself and are already married. Am wondering because I think it would be good to connect with other people whose spouses are likely going to be sharing some similar concerns re. quality time etc. Looking forward to meeting everyone in July!

Hey MGB - I'd be interested too! My wife is a nurse, so hopefully she'll fnd work at foothills as well (it will be nice to be able to commute together)....does anyone know if foothills has a solid acute ENT unit? That is where my wife has spent a lot her time already....

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

I'm married as well, our 2 year anniversary is coming up on May 30 and my wife is 19 weeks pregnant so family time will definitely be a priority for me.

Seems like quite a few married folks coming into class, bound to be very different dynamics than undergrad!

Hey MGB - I'd be interested too! My wife is a nurse, so hopefully she'll fnd work at foothills as well (it will be nice to be able to commute together)....does anyone know if foothills has a solid acute ENT unit? That is where my wife has spent a lot her time already....

Looking forward to meeting you guys!

-Matt

My wife is actually a nurse as well. She works at Children's Hospital and with public health doing home visits after NOBs.

Are you in Calgary already or having to move here?

Glad to see there seems to be a good number of marrieds/couples to connect with!

I'm glad to see that there will be a bunch of us married folks in the class this year. I'm 27, my wife is 24, and we've been married for 2 years in august. Cant wait to meet each and every one of you and your spouses. This should be a great time to meet other couples who can relate to the work required in the next 3 years and beyond.

I'm glad to see that there will be a bunch of us married folks in the class this year. I'm 27, my wife is 24, and we've been married for 2 years in august. Cant wait to meet each and every one of you and your spouses. This should be a great time to meet other couples who can relate to the work required in the next 3 years and beyond.

Also 27, wife is 25. Also celebrating our 2-year in August (the 8th) :)

Archived