Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Strategy

MCATStrategy

Hi Guys,

Two years ago, I started a YouTube channel to post short MCAT tutorial videos. The focus of the channel is on the writing sample and verbal reasoning sections (writing sample in particular because it is my strongest section). It was kind of a hobby/pet project and after around 40 videos, I became busier in my life and could no longer post new videos.

I have a little bit more time nowadays and I've decided to slowly continue my work on the channel. I used to post on the premed101 forums and the moderators were okay with that. I am only doing this as a hobby in my free time. I don't represent any prep company or get paid for doing this so I hope that it is still okay for me to post messages here when I release a new video.

You can find my channel here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/MCATStrategy

I do recognize that at times the delivery is dry. I usually do it in one take without a script and this is something I will try to improve upon in the future. The content however, has many unique perspectives and advice that is not covered in other prep courses and I think that it will be helpful to people.

I have received positive feedback from numerous individuals and I hope to continue to improve the channel.

Thanks.

-MCAT Strategy

Archived