Premed 101 Forums

Deposit Confirmation?

Does anyone know where to find that your deposit has been received? I have a confirmed delivery from canada post, but have yet to hear if the admissions office has received it. Just paranoid I guess :) I heard that you can find out on UCAN, but I'm not sure where to look.

Anybody out there have a confirmation of their deposit being paid?

When I dropped off my deposit on Monday, they said that they were working on having a confirmation of deposit tab or something on UCAN - they said the it people had to add the functionality. Looks like it hasnt been added to UCAN yet! I would give them a call to make sure it arrived!

I just got an email from ucmedapp saying:

"Thank you for sending in your deposit. We have received it and your place is now reserved in the class of 2014.

U of C MD Admissions."

Looks like they're emailing out confirmations instead of putting it up on UCAN?

I was in Vancouver when I found out I was accepted. I sent the deposit in the mail that evening (the 13th). I'm surprised I have not heard back about the deposit yet. I would have called the office, but I was out of the country (mexico) until this evening.

Does the deposit need to be in by the 25th? I seem to think so, so that's why I sent it right away. I guess factoring in the 4 days to deliver, and the fact they may not have had the chance to send out emails on Friday, I'm sure i'll hear back on Tuesday. Won't stop me from worrying about it and calling them bright and early in the morning. :P

Archived