Premed 101 Forums

Writing MCAT after first year - what should i be wary of?

kkentm

Hey guys,

So I just finished my first year at Mac and am currently studying for the MCAT that i'll be writing on Aug 23rd. My question to you guys is what should be my greatest concern when writing the MCAT this early? I have a complete knowledge of first year chem, about half of the knowledge of second year orgo (taking the first 2nd year course in orgo in summer school), grade 12 knowledge in physics and grade 11 knowledge in bio (supplemented by some randomly useless knowledge provided by 1st year health sci courses)... Let me know what you guys think!

Hey, I'm a first year and I'm planning to write. Question kkentm, did you sign up for a course? They are quite expensive, I'm just going to rely on my work ethic to keep me on track. I have no knowledge of orgo either and I'm preparing to self-study everything (no course). I'm wondering is it too much?

Also, I'm starting tomorrow. I haven't done any studying up till now.

Hey, I'm a first year and I'm planning to write. Question kkentm, did you sign up for a course? They are quite expensive, I'm just going to rely on my work ethic to keep me on track. I have no knowledge of orgo either and I'm preparing to self-study everything (no course). I'm wondering is it too much?

Also, I'm starting tomorrow. I haven't done any studying up till now.

Yes, im signed up for the Kaplan course. However, my classes dont start till june and i have just been self-studying so far

Archived