Premed 101 Forums

Help Asap!!!!!

jt23

lol your friend is making fun of you. Dont freak out. Those diagnostic exams are usually harder than the real thing so they can scare you and talk you into their class.

You havent started study yet, and you will improve a lot after a thorough review.

What kind of break up did you have?

To me physicis is the easiest one to pick up, and bio is the second easiest. You should be able to achieve a much better score on these two sections as long as you work hard. Verbal requires more practice and strategy and I haven't figured out how to significantly improve it other than doing more practice and have a general feel of it.

Haha, just start working hard and dont freak out. I'm sure you will be able to make good progress and gain some confidence. :)

Hey everyone I just did my first diagnostic for The princeton review (AAMC test 10). I got a 21, I am freaking out, I don't know how I can be so stupid. I called my friend to ask how he did on it when he took the course he said most people get a 42 cause the first one is so easy. This is my first time taking the MCAT and I am so stressed AHHH!

If people were getting a 42 on their first diagnostic, everyone would be asking for their money back (money back guarantee).

21 is a good score on the first diagnostic... there are people who get 15.

btw how did u do on the writing sample? I think my grader marked the essay really hard :(

Hey everyone I just did my first diagnostic for The princeton review (AAMC test 10). I got a 21, I am freaking out, I don't know how I can be so stupid. I called my friend to ask how he did on it when he took the course he said most people get a 42 cause the first one is so easy. This is my first time taking the MCAT and I am so stressed AHHH!

I'm no MCAT Genius, however I think you need to remind yourself that you are in no way stupid. Assuming you don't write your test tomorrow at 8:00 am, you should have a decent amount of time to work your butt off and increase your score :D

Think positive!

If people were getting a 42 on their first diagnostic, everyone would be asking for their money back (money back guarantee).

21 is a good score on the first diagnostic... there are people who get 15.

btw how did u do on the writing sample? I think my grader marked the essay really hard :(

ahhh I think my grader marked it easy :S

P.S. 100 posts booya!

Do you know how long it takes to mark the essay by any chance, I have had it sitting unmarked for a while. Do we have to do anything? lol I just wanted to add in your nickname sounds really familiar I think you might be in my prepclass lol

yorku 1:00-3:30?

ahhh I think my grader marked it easy :S

Have some faith in your writing skills. :)

Do you know how long it takes to mark the essay by any chance, I have had it sitting unmarked for a while. Do we have to do anything? lol I just wanted to add in your nickname sounds really familiar I think you might be in my prepclass lol

My essay was graded by the next day.

Have some faith in your writing skills. :)

My essay was graded by the next day.

haha I have faith in them, just the faith doesn't relate to the score i received lol.

Are you in this class too by any chance?! That would be crazy. Of the 15 of us in that class, 4 are pm101ers?!

EDIT: I got the same two writing prompts.

For the essay section, I got the one about progress and laws and social values, what about you guys?

AAMC tests have set writing prompts, I believe.

haha I have faith in them, just the faith doesn't relate to the score i received lol.

Are you in this class too by any chance?! That would be crazy. Of the 15 of us in that class, 4 are pm101ers?!

I was pretty surprised by my WS score as well, but I'm happy with it being the first of many tests.

I'm not in the 1-3:30 course. But I'm registered with TPR as well. ;)

lol nooo im not in that class... I decided to take the course at utm :P

Everyone has the same writing samples!

AAMC tests have set writing prompts, I believe.

I was pretty surprised by my WS score as well, but I'm happy with it being the first of many tests.

I'm not in the 1-3:30 course. But I'm registered with TPR as well. ;)

:o what kind of scores did you guys get on the WS?

Archived