Premed 101 Forums

Transcripts??

when you submit part 1 you will be taken to a summary page of everything else you have to submit. it will have the dal mailing address you will have to send transcripts too if you have gone to another university other than dal. whenever you log into your dal online account to check the status of your application over the next couple weeks you will see update it once they have received your documents so that you know they got them.

Hmm I submitted Part 1, and I see the application summary page but it does not list anything I need to submit (and I have not submitted anything as of yet)

Are you sure? I printed it off but its 2 pages so I wont type verbatim but paraphrasing it thanked me for my application and confirmed that Step 1 had been submitted. It said Step 2 would be arriving in a few days. It says you can view a list of required items on dal online by checking the application status. In addition to submitting a completed application we have to pay a $70 applicaiton fee, send official university transcripts, essay/supplemental form, and official MCAT scores from AAMC. It gave the address to send your official transcripts (I can post this if you need it). They encourage us to pay via credit card but they also provided info on alternative payment methods (i.e. cash, money order, bank draft). $75 is the cost to applicants who get an interview which we will find out via email.

It did say that completed applications must be submitted no later than midnight August 15th, 2011 but the website says September 1st so not sure why it says that

Hmm...so on your application summary page on Dal Online does it list the items required there?

Archived